How collaboration can boost your L&D, engagement and productivity
— Con Sotidis (@LearnKotch) April 8, 2016
Fill out the following form for your free copy
Fittingly our latest White Paper is a joint venture between 10Eighty and Merriborn Media and is subtitled: ‘How to spread the benefits of Collaborative Learning across your organisation’.
We wrote this report to enhance understanding of the transformative impact that a culture of collaboration can bring to organisations.
To ensure our White Paper contained both qualitative and quantitative data, 100 leading HR and L&D practitioners in the UK and internationally were engaged in surveys or interviews to demonstrate how businesses can and must harness the potential of collaborative learning and surf that collaboration wave!
“I think everyone instinctively “gets” collaboration – but many don’t really know how to talk about it with real business value in a workplace context.”
Jenny Thow, L&D Advisor, Sika
What ‘Surfing the Collaboration Wave’ reveals
- The difference between collaboration, collaborative working and collaborative learning
- The game-changing impact of technology on collaboration
- How to make a positive case for collaborative learning
- The Collaborative Learning Wave Effect™
- The Triple Impact of Collaborative Learning on L&D Strategy, Engagement and Productivity
- A case study that demonstrates collaborative learning in full effect
Your ‘Collaboration Wave’ White Paper takeaways
Organisations using collaborative learning:-
- Register a significantly higher take up in all other L&D interventions; and
- Enjoy average engagement scores around 10% higher than those that do not.
In addition, two-thirds (67%) of those surveyed say that a more collaborative approach to working and learning would help boost productivity by at least 5% in their organisation.